Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Has Rachel Denhollander been "weaponized.?"

In the internet mob era; blogs, such as T.W.W., are often searching for a convenient club with which to bash their perceived enemies.

Case in point; Brent Detwiler.  He was at one time one of the SGM apostles.  Then he fell out of favor and has appeared to make it his mission in life to destroy C.J. Mahaney as an act of vengeance 
[ my perception, not his.  I think his perception is he wants to spiritually correct Mahaney. ]

SGM survivors has given him a voice.  [ He has his own blog but soon discovered, after the initial stages, that it was unwise on his part to allow comments - too many people were very unhappy with him so he ceased allowing comments.]

At SGM,  he was "weaponized."  Everything he said against Mahaney has been quoted, many times. He became a very convenient club with which to bash Mahaney.

DO SGM survivors actually like or support Brent?  I don't think so, I doubt they really like him, it's more, he's a convenient assault weapon.

If he wasn't bashing C.J., would he be allowed to mingle with the survivors?  Probably not.  
__________

The much despised Doug Wilson [ not despised by me, mind you] has gently pointed out the possibility that Rachael Denhollander being used as a convenient club by others who's agenda is also to destroy C.J. Mahaney.

Here's the problem with Doug Wilson, he's much brighter than me and is able to apply quite astute insights into situations through his blog and writings.  
Me,?  call me Mister Cut 'n Paste.  I can generate up to 10 minutes of effort on any one post, after that I have to take a nap.

So, if you'd actually like to read the other side of T.W.W. and compare, here you are.  Doug has a formidable intellect and first hand experience with "Beloved Boz."   He upset Boz/GRACE so much they threatened to sue Doug.     

https://dougwils.com/books-and-culture/s7-engaging-the-culture/rachael-denhollanders-accomplishment-mistake.html
________

BTW, I'm willing to serve as a totally impartial judge [ for a modest fee ] to get to the bottom of the accusations against SGM.

If Boz can do it?  I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment