Thursday, June 14, 2018

COMMENTERS' ONGOING NEGATIVITY AT WARTBURG WATCH - UPDATE

It truly is so depression to read the comments at T.W.W.  The negativity and criticalness never, ever stops.  On the other hand, there is the wisdom of Dostoevsky.



Man only likes to count his troubles, but he does not count his joys. Fyodor Dostoevsky



If ever there was a joyless group, it is the denizens of T.W.W.
__________

A consistently negative poster, in my humble opinion added this to the conversation.

"I’ve traveled a similar path. …… Saved and baptized in 1976 …..l have experienced the changes, from the female point of view, of course. I haven’t pulled my membership yet, but I may before the end of this year."

Nance, here's my word of encouragement.  Don't wait until the end of the year to leave; do it now - and if you have friends at the church who feel the same way, encourage them to leave with you.  The church will be much less dysfunctional with the critical naysayers departed.

I'm serious Nance, don't return.

No comments:

Post a Comment