Tuesday, January 16, 2018

22 years old as Youth Pastors - should you trust them?

Hmm, they do have hormones but they are not all lechers/pervs.

Male Youth Pastors SHOULD be under the careful mentorship of a male elder.  That, of course, does not guarantee sinless perfection; but then nothing does on this planet Earth.

____________

On a personal note: though I'm long past my 20's,  reading the comments at Wartburg ALWAYS reminds me what an inferior moral being I am.

The self-control and moral righteousness of those who comment at T.W.W. always leaves me feeling ashamed.

I look at Andy Savage's behavior in his twenties and think, " There but for the grace of God go I."

The commenters [ plus author ],  "I would never."

Frankly, I've always been just one stupid/sinful act away from disaster.  [ Believe me, this is absolutely true. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment