Tuesday, August 8, 2017

T.W.W. hating the Evangelical fundamentalists?

From a comment on Google firing the engineer who suggested gender differences existed.

"Old Google: Don't be Evil.

New Google: Let's fire people who don't tow the politically correct diversity line. Which is kinda evil. 

This reminds me of the 'shunning' that Amish do, or the Excommunication of the Catholic church. In fact, having grown up in a very 'evangelical' fundamentalist church, I'd say these people more "self righteous" than ANY church-goer I've ever met. And that's saying a lot. 

Funny though, I remember one of my better Sunday School teachers warning us that we needed to be careful, or you can become what you hate. And here it is...the left [ and so many TWW commenters ] has actually become exactly the people they said they hated. 

[ See T.W.W. comments for examples]

No comments:

Post a Comment