Saturday, October 17, 2020

I-monkers going full "hatestoppo" on Evangelicals this morning. UPDATE

I've always been amazed how easily progressive religionists, such as seen in the I-monk community, are focused on other's sins; not acknowledging their own. ### Reading the comments; no group of people are more ignorant and lacking compassion then Evangelicals according to the hatestoppo. Of note; none of the editorial board at I-monk ever seems to rein them in and remind them of their own blind sinfulness. ### And of course, Trump hate runs particularly strong at this time though I have to admit; I don't see anybody suggesting Joe is the answer. All they know is hate for Trump; which really isn't a winning policy for leading the country if Joe is elected. But apparently if Trump is voted out Utopia is immediately on it's way in. ### We'll see about that. But I DO encourage you to read the comments and try to find any compassion for the Evangelical population.#### UPDATE Adam calls 81 YEAR OLD John MacArthur a "dick" because Adam disagrees with MacArthur's historic and orthodox position on Scripture. It would be nice if Adam apologized.

No comments:

Post a Comment