Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Dee wishes to be the judge of the SBC

Interesting interchange over on SBCvoices - where Dee is NOT the moderator.

https://sbcvoices.com/malevolence-incompetence-and-ignorance-in-the-sbc-concerning-abuse/#comments



Dee Parsons
People mouthing things from the stage is one thing. When I see normal people who are living it out, I know it has taken.

Those people on stage have, I believe, given every indication that they are living it out.
To say they are simply “mouthing things” is unkind and unwarranted. JD has shown commitment and passion on this issue, as have many others.

DEE has become acclimated to being all powerful on her blog.  [  I am all powerful on mine. ]
Dee works hard to control the narrative on TWW.  She is very much like the senior SBC leaders she attacks who are tasked to lead and protect the SBC and their church.

I doubt Dee sees the similarities

No comments:

Post a Comment